Binary Binary

Amazing

I really like this puzzling game. Planet 1 was easy, then it got complicating on the third puzzle, but after I figured out what needed to be done it was easy. I got stuck on the second planet, any help on that? No idea what to do there, just shapes and binary switches. The binary switches won't activate unless I do something to the top.. but what?

Looming Looming

Clue?

Game is good, and puzzling. What I found to be hard is finding the damn hidden tomb on the base of the spire. There's no hidden tomb on the base of the spire. That was frustrating. The graphics are great with the black and white concept of art. You could add a save button, that would help.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

Not bad not good

The game is not too bad. Nice music to match the different stages of the human. From future to past and present. What the game is lacking is action. Too boring if your just dodging the enemy and your life always refills. It's a good game if you want to kill time and not have fun. If you really want to make it interesting, add some fighting skills, make it more flashy, and make the monsters attack back. The music could use a better action sound than a puzzling tune that would make people want to fall asleep or tune up some "The Used" or Newgrounds audio portal.

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

It's alright

The game can be easy, or it can be hard. Just keep them in a herd and they will eventually fall one by one. You can't get health after you defeat the enemy. Random weapons with no attributes? Game could do much better than just this. It's basically repetition. Not worth my time with this type of game-style. Very tasteless and could use more options.

Typetester Typetester

O.K.

Nothing new, but the challenge and music was worth the play. Add a life bar or something, make it more epic and challenging!

Cross Limit : Prototype Cross Limit : Prototype

Hmm

Could use more work, allot more work. See if an artist from newgrounds can help with the game. The audio is ok, but this game doesn't look epic enough to match the music. It's like the music is the only epic thing on here. Nice for a first flash, but you can really use some help with allot. Another thing, when you jump off the ledge you go in an never ending fall in which you cannot die.. might want to fix that. Add a save button too.

Level Up! Level Up!

Good,Classic, Generic, I like it!

Playing the game for about 2 hrs and suddenly this is how you beat it? You talk to a computer after getting everything maxed? I'm sorry but the end was disappointing none the less. Game play is fun, but fighting your shadow (which is obviously you or the boy) was a pain in the ars. Extremely overpowered. You didn't even have to go though the nightmare, just get everything maxed in 5 minutes then talk to the damn computer. Should have been much more interesting than that. You should make it so that you have to defeat the shadow, and then find out that shadow is you. BTW the character artwork at the end was a bit sad. As for the ending credits, you could make the letters go from right to left so that it is much easier to read. I do like the effects however. So yeah, the only problems I found with this game was the ending credits, artwork on the characters when they talked as well as artwork at the end before/during credits, and the way the game ended in general. Hopefully on the second game (if there will be one) and I hope there will be, you should add why he fell from the sky. That was a big plot hole, and bothered me for a while now. All n all the game was neet, well made, and the graphics felt like a classical NES game that made me flash back to my childhood of the simple A/B button gameplay days (lol) 4/5 8/10

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Not bad at all

It's a great game overall, I found a bug though. When your rage bar goes max and I press 'N' to go zerk mode it doesn't work for me.

Suit-Able Suit-Able

Good

Good game and all, really liked it, but there were some glitches with the game. Like when you get crushed neer the beginning of the level, if you move to the far right, you will stand up and you wont be able to crawl again so you'll have to start over.

Particulars Particulars

Well done

I like this game because it's challenging. The art is well done and the game feels original. You could have added some music and maybe some features to the game like power ups (etc). Overall I enjoyed it.

4/5