Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

Entertaining

The plot is amazing. I like the way it all plays out, as an average guy in a workplace having thoughts about a sexy co-worker while his other co-worker bashes him with insults because he's a dick. Hopefully the story will continue even after he is dead. Like the main page of the first comic strip, make him come back from the dead to go after that girl or other girls or something. Though it would be considered a necrophiliac comic having a dead zombie rape this girl. You could always make her fall in-love with him because... she's like that? lol. Hell I don't know, I just think it would be interesting if he came back and hunted girls in the middle of the night when the moon is up? Like a horror film. Put him in different situations, and make it so he can't die until some sort of jocky Gaston-like character (beauty and the beast) comes in to hunt him down with an old fashioned shot gun and a brown coat with a brown indiana jones like hat that tries to win over the girl by attempting to "rescue" her when really he just wants to screw her just as bad, but has a moral side in which he can't allow himself to do something like that... or can he? IDK man just keep coming up with more, this comic is too good to let it end here. I'll even throw in some ideas to keep this thing going.

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

Interesting

Good song with good effort. Pretty generic, not the best of all time. Still something to listen to, and put on my mp3 or something. Art work is cute and original as well as the song. Could use more work on the sound, allot of hiss here and there, vocals are hard to listen to at a certain point. It's as if the instrumentals take over the vocals. Make it so that the vocals are heard more than the instruments. Fix the background hiss noise and it's a 10/10 for NG material.

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

wtf

This could be much better. Need better voice actors, sound effects, and artist.

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Right on~

Audio and animation where off for me for some reason. They didn't match. Not sure if it was intentional but over all I enjoyed the animation. 9/10 5/5 =D

Under the infuence Under the infuence

huh?

I agree with those below me, I was expecting something funny and mature but you went ahead and drew a bunch of loops of lines and squiggles that made me get sick. The audio was good though... Leave out the flash and stick with the audio and I would give it a 5/5 but due to the flash the score tumbled down. I would recommend showing small flash scene of the negativity of the world instead of random splashes and shit stains.

National Spelling Bee! National Spelling Bee!

Funny

The first 3 lines where funny. It got annoying after that. After she was done talking you hear the same annoying voice "sentence please". I expected her to get epically pissed and start yelling then destroying the stage after turning into a dinosaur or something. Good flash, could use more imagination.

An Easter Massacre 4 An Easter Massacre 4

Funny

This made my crappy Easter day the best Easter I ever had. LOL through the entire flash. At first I thought it was going to be funny till I saw Santa come out of nowhere "GET THE F**K OUT THE WAY" lol. Not to mention "I think it has something to do with this whole" and the cyborg bunny = EPIC. Great flash and matching audio.

5/5
10/10

=^)
Keep up the greatness! xD